Friday, January 30, 2009

Youngstown State University

The following text was published as an “advertisement” in The Jambar at Youngstown State University yesterday, 29 January. The heavens have not yet fallen.

=====================

A QUESTION FOR THE
UNITED STATES HOLOCAUST
MEMORIAL MUSEUM


I have asked the Director of the Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Dr. Paul Shapiro, if he can “provide, with proof, the name of one person who was killed in a gas chamber at Auschwitz.” Dr. Shapiro does not respond. I copied my letter to Dr. Shapiro’s colleagues at the Museum. They do not respond. I have asked more than 2,000 American academics the same question. None has responded.

Following WWII the gas-chamber story was the primary instrument used to morally justify the Jewish conquest of Arab land in Palestine, and following that to morally justify the ruinous U.S. alliance with Israel against the Palestinians and whomever. After 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, and now Gaza, we can all see what has come of that one, and perhaps what is yet to come.

I’m willing to be convinced that I am wrong to ask this question. If you believe I am wrong, or that no moral issue is involved, tell me why. I can be reached at bradley1930@yahoo.com

Bradley R. Smith, Founder
COMMITTEE FOR OPEN DEBATE ON THE HOLOCAUST www.codoh.com

====================

2 comments:

hANOVER fIST said...

Bradley...you're dead-on, lad.

http://www.nafcash.com puts the lie to the gas chambers claims.

Anonymous said...

Bradly I think the most Important thing in becoming a historian is to look at both sides of the question.I have read a book on Adlof Hitler And In 1913 he was drafted by the Austrian army at that time his Interests were art liturature and girls .Its a side of his persona thats been lost to us. Germans and Jews are both human beings. Jon H.s.u.