Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Savage story--it got legs, again.

We lost a lot of time around here the last ten days. I blame it on the pain, and the pain meds, and on my friend Ted who was here for five days, and the beer. Today when I started coming ‘round, I was buried under a load of work. That’s how it is when you do not have, as the Jewish Anti-Defamation League has, some 40-million dollars a year to hire a couple extra people to take care of the office. Not a complaint. An observation. If I had only half that budget, I could get a lot more done.

I was aware that I was behind the curve on the Michael Savage story. It jumped up out of nowhere on 05 May. The internet was full of it. Three, four days later it subsided. Today, rather late in the game, I put together a press release addressed to Ellis Washington, a very sophisticated guy. We sent it to our radio talker’s list, and were still in the process of sending it to our press list, when I discovered two stories just up on how Michael has done what he said he would do—he’s sued the British Home Secretary for defamation.

So the story still has legs. We’ll see if anyone wants to bite.

1 comment:

Ivan de Coward said...

Hello Bradley,

I am constantly impressed with the clarity of your thoughts and your ability to do so much work while you are in so much pain.

By the way, I have accidentally discovered that the laser technology I was talking about the other day is available not only in Russia but in the US as well. You might want to contact them and find out if they can help you with your spine condition: Laser Spine Institute