Thursday, December 2, 2010

Joe Lieberman Channels Dov Hikind

Maybe the tendency to suppress information runs in "families."

Senator Joe Lieberman (?-Conn.) has proudly pressured Amazon.com to stop hosting a Web site of Wikileaks, now that Wikileaks has outed some 250,000 previously secret cables from and to the United States diplomatic apparatus.

Dov Hikind, Democrat New York State Assemblyman from Borough Park, Brooklyn has sought global notoriety in a number of ways, on this site most-notably for arranging to deny author and historian David Irving the means of accepting payments by credit card or PayPal last year.

I predict a joining of the evil forces of abuses of office displayed by the senator from Connecticut and the assemblyman from Borough Park. It is, of course, still possible to visit the Web site of Wikileaks, to read the diplomatic cables that Lieberman got Amazon to stop hosting, and to donate to Wikileaks by PayPal and an assortment of other on-line facilities (and I just did so, under my real name). For that matter, it's possible to do all this with David Irving, I'm glad to report.

Maybe Dov will show Joe how to thwart voluntary donations to Wikileaks, too. Maybe Joe will show Dov how to get Web sites that displease him de-hosted.

Unfortunately certain kinds of people are better than others at working together than the rest of us. It's why they're strong, and why we're weak.

3 comments:

Bitin said...

You fight the good fight Bradley Smith. ------ You should be proud of me, I censored the rest of what I said.

Bitin said...

You fight the good fight Bradley Smith. ------ You should be proud of me, I censored the rest of what I said.

Christopher Marlowe said...

I like your blog, but I thought I might inform you of the possibility that wikileaks is not what it is purported to be.
The amount of attention given to WL by the MSM, the praise of WL by israhell, the use of the cables to make a case for bombing Iran, the lack of any harmful info on israel, the statements by Assange that people should stop wasting their time on 9/11 conspiracies....
All of these thing make me believe that WL is a controlled opposition.
See Wayne Masden, and also see Gordon Duff from Veteran's Today on this topic. Even Brzezinski suspects this is an intelligence operation. IMHO: mossad.