Monday, July 4, 2011

Ken Waltzer Replies to My Question

First Published in
Elie Wiesel Cons the World

Ken Waltzer Replies to My Question

In my previous blog of June 14, I asked the question “What happened to Waltzer’s book about the ‘boys of Buchenwald?’” On June 27, Ken Waltzer (pictured right) answered me … sort of. He said he was not having any trouble with the book, but he didn’t say when we could expect to read it. Not a word on that. But he assured Elie Wiesel Cons the World readers that we will find it a powerful story when we do.

Being a person who likes to stick with the practical and real, I’m not satisfied with Prof. Waltzer’s answer because it avoids the real questions in favor of repeating his claims without supporting them. On top of that, he called me a bigot. This is a grievous fault, it seems to me, in a man who is a Professor of Jewish Studies and German History at Michigan State University. Let’s take a look at what he’s said.

Before writing a comment to my blog, Waltzer first wrote a comment on June 26 to Scrapbookpages Blog. The blogmaster there, who goes by the name of “furtherglory,” had blogged June 16 on my ‘boys of Buchenwald’ article. He checks out new articles about Holocaust on the Internet daily, and seems pretty interested in Elie Wiesel. He added an update to the original blog and asked the question: “Has Ken Waltzer finally figured out that there were three separate people involved in this controversy and all three are named Wiesel.” No, he hasn’t. Waltzer continues to insist that they are all Elie Wiesel.

This is what Ken Waltzer said on Scrapbookpages Blog:

Continue Reading

2 comments:

trade4target said...

Good covered point, lots of people simply put something weired theories in front of public.

But it doesn't work i think because know one sure how it will going to happen

It looks like just coping ideas which someone has already written. I found even on

popular blogs guest bloggers bring same theories which I already know. I observed they

just try to spice up their article without knowing what really audience want to read.

trade4target

Anonymous said...

Bradley Smith, in denial of the holocaust.